Reporting to the VP of the North Region (Wisconsin and Northern Illinois), this person will be accountable for the implementation and execution of training strategies, plans and processes to enhance and expedite the development of sales professionals and support overall organizational goals . He/she will run new hire training and lead recurring training enhancing employee effectiveness and productivity through direct time spent in the field one-on-one with sales reps and ongoing classroom training. This vital role will maximize sales effectiveness by solving sales representatives and sales manager training needs.
- Demonstrate high level selling through the use of the AMP selling system and delivery of AMP Field Training Modules conducting ten to fifteen field sales training and coaching days each month.
- Manage, lead and develop new and tenured sales professionals through initial classroom training and then an established ongoing development system.
- Preparing and completing action plans with oral and written feedback identifying the strengths and opportunities for the sales reps in the field.
- Achieving sales training operational objectives and sales rep retention objectives by contributing sales training information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying trends; determining sales training system improvements; implementing change.
- Monitor sales staff to see which aspects of their performance have improved and which areas still need work.
- Collaborate with Senior Level Management on on-going basis to keep training materials up to date.
- Accomplishes sales training and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Presentation Skills
- Training Management
- Meeting Management
- Motivating Others
- Foster Teamwork
- Meeting Sales Goals
- Motivation for Sales
- Selling to Customer Needs
- Customer Service
- Emphasizing Excellence
If you are a career minded individual with a track record of success – Apply today!