American Marketing & Publishing, LLC is one of the fastest growing print and digital advertising companies in the U.S. We are looking for a talented individual to successfully support our Outside Sale Reps through our Sales Support Team. This is an opportunity to work with an established company and provide excellent support to our outside sales force.
This individual must be energetic, have positive can-do attitude, detail oriented, and love helping other succeed in a face paced setting.
Since being founded in 1997, we have helped small, family-owned businesses get connected to their customers and vital prospects at the most important time of influence. Our business is growing exponentially. American Marketing & Publishing is focused almost exclusively on meeting the advertising and marketing needs of independent, family owned businesses in close-knit small and suburban towns. We help thousands of businesses manage their print advertising in our HomePages Community Directories, CloseBy Text Marketing, and online listings, content, and reviews with OPTIMA; Online Visibility and Reputation Management Services. We partner with businesses to help them win more customers on the major search engines such as Google, Bing, Yelp, YP, and Apple Maps . In 2015, we were named a Google Certified Agency and work with representing businesses with Google Street View technology.
Example of Duties:
- Act as a liaison between sales representatives and the office staff to help answer questions and collect data for a territory
- Make outbound proactive calls to reps to tell them text stories, give them OPTIMA leads and any other information to help them make sales
- Answer all questions for sales representatives on your assigned team and act as a back-up to the other teams
- Prepare all change of project requests for sales reps
- Help prepare new class training materials
- Ensure accuracy in all book boxes, new sales material bins, training manuals, scripts and town books
- Maintain DM change of project spreadsheets on a weekly basis
- Run reports in Sugar CRM, Sales Facts and Report Manager for DM’s and their sales reps
- Fulfill requirements for sales rep canvass assignments in Sugar CRM
College degree preferred but not required
- Basic computer skills required, working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite preferred.
- You must be able to keep yourself and your work area organized and neat.
- You must have the ability to multitask, work under deadlines, and produce accurate materials in an ever-changing environment.
- This position requires an employee to intermittently be able to lift approximately 20-25 pounds.
Full Time: Monday-Friday 8:00-5:00
- Excellent Health Benefits (Blue Cross/Blue Shield PPO), Prescription Drug, Vision (VSP), Dental (Delta Dental), Disability & Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with discretionary company match
- Paid Time Off including 15 personal/vacation days and 9 additional paid holidays