WHO WE ARE:
Since being founded in 1997, American Marketing & Publishing has helped small, family-owned businesses get connected to their customers and vital prospects at the most important time of influence. Our business is growing exponentially. We help thousands of businesses manage their online listings, content, and reviews with OPTIMA™ Online Visibility and Reputation Management Services. We partner with businesses to help them win more customers on the major search engines such as Google, Bing, Yelp, YP, and Apple Maps. In 2015, we were named a Google Certified Agency and work with representing businesses with Google Street View technology. In 2019, we became a Google Trusted Partner!
What we offer:
- Fun culture that cohesively collaborates on work
- Career training and development programs
- We are proud to say we are a 100% home grown leadership team
- Growing team with emerging leadership opportunities
- Work hours of Monday-Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Competitive wages
- Paid time off, paid holidays, Blue Cross Blue Shield health benefits and Delta Dental, 401(k)
YOUR TYPICAL DAY:
What you’ll do:
You will be the first point of contact for our Office and Sales Employees when they need IT help. Your main role is to provide IT support on workstation hardware and software and to insure accurate documentation of issues that need to be escalated. You will work closely with the Network Operations Coordinator to troubleshoot and understand our systems as well as the Network Operations Manager to develop and fine-tune your troubleshooting and customer service skills. This position is exciting for someone who is detail-oriented, thrives in a fast-paced environment and who quickly understands new technology.
What you’ll need
- Excellent customer service skills including the ability to communicate comfortably to users
- Strong ability to multi-task as you provide IT support for both internal Office and outside Sales users.
- Understanding of computer hardware and software and the ability to learn new quickly
- Ability to keep yourself and your work area organized and neat
Preferred Experience, but not required:
- Application and device management (Software installation: Adobe products, Microsoft Office. Installation of network printer, and scanners)
- Microsoft SQL Reporting Services
- Ability to understand basic database normalization and the ability to write/use SQL to perform miscellaneous ‘investigation/corrections’.
Preferred Qualifications, but not required:
- B.A. or B.S. in Business and Information Systems or equivalent experience preferred.
- Minimum 2+ years related work experience with information technology as a Help Desk resource focusing on customer service.
Functional Demands: Must be able to sit for long periods of time with consistent use of computer equipment, able to lift up to 60lbs, any and all other duties as assigned.