Entry Level Digital Verification Specialist
Since being founded in 1997, American Marketing & Publishing has helped small, family-owned businesses get connected to their customers and vital prospects at the most important time of influence. Our business is growing exponentially. We help thousands of businesses manage their online listings, content, and reviews with OPTIMA™ Online Visibility and Reputation Management Services. We partner with businesses to help them win more customers on the major search engines such as Google, Bing, Yelp, YP, and Apple Maps. In 2015, we were named a Google Certified Agency and work with representing businesses with Google Street View technology. In 2019, we became a Google Trusted Partner!
What you’ll do:
You’ll be helping small business owners be found online on search engines such as Google, Bing, Yelp, YP and Apple Maps. Your main role is to assist our sales team with communication and data entry to search engines to provide business information about our customers. Our role is exciting for someone who is detail-oriented, fast-paced, able to work independently, and passionate about helping small businesses by providing the behind the scenes support.
What you’ll need
- Strong ability to work independently while keeping your manager informed
- Highly organized with excellent follow-up capabilities
- Computer skills required
- Ability to keep yourself and your work area organized and neat
- Ability to multi-task, perform under tight deadlines, and produce accurate work in an ever-changing environment
What we offer:
- Fun culture that cohesively collaborates on work
- Career training and development programs
- We are proud to say we are a 100% home grown leadership team
- Growing team with emerging leadership opportunities
- Work hours of Monday-Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Competitive wages
- Paid time off, paid holidays, Blue Cross Blue Shield health benefits and Delta Dental, 401(k)
- If you are a career minded individual with a track record of success – Apply today!